Nikon 55-200mm Review: Should You Purchase This Digital Camera Lens?
If you own a Nikon SLR digital camera, you know that there comes a point where you just want to push the boundaries of picture quality. With the Nikon 55-200mm in your gear bag, you can do exactly that. This lens is designed to improve shutter speed and allow you to get up close, detailed and vibrant images – no matter what type of setting you are shooting in.
Click the image above to buy Nikon 55-200mm on Amazon right now!
Nikon 55-200mm: Is it right for you?
To determine whether or not you should get this lens, we’ve compiled some facts, features and other important information for you here in this Nikon 55-200mm review. Start off by reading the technical specs and features, and you’ll be on the path to determining whether or not this is the type of lens that you need for your Nikon digital camera.
Nikon 55-200mm Specs and Features
- 55-200mm zoom Nikkor lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Super-integrated lens coating helps to minimize ghosting and flare for better photographs in dim lighting conditions
- 2 extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration and superior optics
- Silent Wave motor allows for quick autofocusing with virtually no noise created – ideal for shooting in locations that call for quiet photography
- Weighs in at only 9 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.7 inches in diameter and 3.1 inches long
- Backed up by an amazing 5-year warranty
- To find out more information about Nikon 55-200mm, click here now
Judging from the Nikon 55-200mm specs and features, you can see that this is quite an efficient, high performance camera lens. And having researched and reviewed some of today’s best digital cameras and accessories, we do have to admit at being very impressed with this model. However, some people, who might simply want a very thin lens for adding a bit of clarity to their photographs, may find it to be a bit bulky. It is somewhat longer and a few ounces heavier than some of the lower quality lenses out there. That being said, though, if you’re serious about getting the most from your Nikon DSLR camera, this is one lens that you don’t want to overlook.
To give you the best Nikon 55-200mm review, it’s necessary for us to include some information from the hundreds upon hundreds of Nikon 55-200mm reviews posted online by real life customers. With over 500 customer reviews, the Nikon 55-200mm has earned a very high 4.5 out of 5.0 star customer satisfaction rating. And with a score like that – from a pool of so many reviews and testimonials – it’s certainly easy to understand why this lens continues to be so popular with digital photographers.
If you’re ready to take your digital photography to new levels of clarity, and overall quality, the Nikon 55-200mm DSLR lens is just the tool you need to help you do just that. It’s not every digital camera accessory that comes with such strong customer feedback. So if you’ve been wondering whether or not to order this lens, you can rest assured that it is a smart buy.
- should a photographer own a 55-200mm lens
Got something to say? Click here to reply